Property & Conveyancing
With 20 years of experience in real estate and property settlement our team are confident that we can assist you with all of your real estate needs.
The property law team can advise you when you buy and sell commercial, industrial or residential property or in matters involving owners corporations.
We are also experienced in matters involving retail or commercial leasing. When dealing with property matters, our expertise in conveyancing finance and refinancing, Torrens and old title systems, subdivisions, leasing and planning laws will serve to protect your interests.
You can also be assured that when property is affected by family or estate disputes, we have the relevant skills and expertise in resolving such matters.
Our key areas of expertise and experience;
- Residential Conveyancing
- Commercial and industrial Conveyancing
- Building contracts
- Creation and removal of caveats
- Creation and removal of covenants
- Creation and removal of easements
- Financing and refinancing
- Retail and commercial leasing
- Planning applications and disputes
- Subdivisions and developments
- Retirement villages
- Owners Corporation